It is a popular vantage point amongst the tourists visiting Lansdowne. It is on the ridge close to St. Mary's Church. One can plan a trek on the bright sunny day to enjoy the glorious and majestic views of the Himalayas, which is unforgettably enchanting.
Bhulla means "younger brother" in Garhwali and is dedicated to the young Garhwali youth of the Garhwal Rifles who contributed their services, day and night in its construction without any Government funds. The boating facilities are also available and the areas around the lakes formed by the dams have been beautified. A children park, bamboo machan and fountains have been erected as part of entertainment and beatification of pristine surroundings.
Situated 91 kms from Lansdowne at an altitude of 1700 mts above sea level, Khirsu is a tranquil place with numerous oak, deodar trees and apple orchards around. It offers the most captivating views of the Himalayan range.
The Mess was built in January 1888, which subsequently became the present mess in 1892. It is one of the oldest buildings in Lansdowne and speaks volumes of heritage and history of the region.
Established in 1923 by, Lord Rawlinson of Trent (then, Commander in Chief, India), this War Memorial was founded to mark the heroism of Garhwal Regiment. This memorial indicts pre-independence history of Garhwal Regiment.
This museum Houses the rare collection of stories, achievements and photographs of Indian Army's Garhwal Rifles.
Built in 1896 by Colone AHB Hume of Royal Engineers, St. Mary's Church is one of the most architecturally rich buildings in Lansdowne.
This place holds importance in Indian mythology. In the epic of Mahabharata, it was the seven Pandava's who lived here during exile. It is at Bhim Pakora, where the super powerful Bhim placed one boulder on top of another in a style that they shall never fall. One can still see and try to move these boulders, which are till date unmovable.
It is a famous sidhpeeth, where Lord Bhairav is worshipped and in the month of May-June locals organize a festival. It is situated 18 kms from Lansdowne.